Print this Page

About Us

R. C. Longan Elementary School, located in the Brookland Division, opened in 1965. It is named for Robert Coleman Longan, a member of the Henrico County Board of Supervisors who served from 1944-1959. The school was built on land previously owned by Laird’s Nursery and opened with shift classes for grades 1-3 until October 1, due to delays in construction.

Permanent link to this article: