|When you sign up for a parent or guardian PowerSchool account, you get easy access to class grades, attendance information and student schedules. The portal also gives you “single sign-on” access to other online services and information, discussed below:
- Online back-to-school forms available now: Families can now use eCollect to make back-to-school forms easier than ever. Complete forms through PowerSchool Parent Portal by logging in and selecting the “Forms” button.
- Pay school fees online: Elective classes at the middle and high school levels (such as art, music, band, and career and technical education courses) may still require a fee. Online School Payments allows families of middle- and high-schoolers to pay school fees electronically. If you need to set up a payment plan, please contact your school to schedule a meeting with an administrator.
- When will information be available in the PowerSchool Parent Portal?
- Now: eCollect forms back-to-school forms and Online School Payments
- Aug. 22 by 9:30 a.m.: Bus routes and elementary homerooms (grades pre-K through grade 5)
- Aug. 26 by 9:30 a.m.: Secondary schedules (grades 6-12)
- Sept. 7 by 9:30 a.m.: Grades and attendance information (grades K-12)
- Pre-K students: While attendance will begin posting Sept. 7 by 9:30 a.m., grades post at the end of every nine weeks.